UPDATED: April 14, 2020
The Woodstock Farmers market is making the following changes to protect our customers and vendors from the Corona Virus.
Our market will be outdoors only and open from 9 am until 1 pm
- We will have vendor tables spaced at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- We will not have music or any activity that would encourage customers to linger at the market.
- We will have our product protected so that customers cannot touch produce before buying and provide signage to help enforce that.
- We will monitor and control the number of people allowed in the market at any one time, and will make sure we can easily maintain social distancing at all times.
- Preorders are being suggested, and we will make every effort to deliver product to a customer that prefers not to leave their vehicle.
- No vendor will be allowed to set up who shows any obvious signs of illness.
- All tables will be sanitized before the market and appropriately throughout the market hours.
- We will encourage any vendors and customers with underlying Health issues to not attend the market.
- All vendors must wear protective face coverings while at the market and customers should wear protective face coverings.
- Only food and farm product vendors will be selling at the market.
Keith Johnson, Market Manager
David Woodruff, Board President