We are excited to announce that we were awarded a grant from
The following vendors will be joining us for our 2020 Winter Market Season:
Mentoring Gardens Granola
Bridge ‘N Sweets
Glas All Naturals
Mimi’s Pet Treats
Piscasaw Gardens Popcorn
Soap of the Earth
Lucky Monkey Candle Co.
Maija’s Families Foods
Mavra’s Greek Oil
May’s Farm Sunny Hill Honey
Prairie Pure Cheese
River Valley Ranch
Roedger Bros Blueberries
Root & Sky Farm
Sosinski Produce (Select dates)
Tom’s Backyard Garden
Umland’s Crunchy Cheese
Vivi Ginsberg Smith (Virtual only)
W&M Land Corp
Delicja’s Perogis (Select dates)
Dad’s Farm (Select dates)
Nal’s Kitchen (Select dates)
See you at theMcHenry County Fairgrounds starting October 31st!
UPDATED: October 19, 2020
The Woodstock Farmers Market will be implementing the following guidelines during our indoor winter market season:
- Face masks will be required by all vendors and patrons while inside the building.
- We will have vendor tables spaced at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- No dogs will be allowed in the building.
- We will not have music, refreshments, or any activities that would encourage customers to linger at the market.
- We will have our product protected so that customers cannot touch produce before buying and provide signage to help enforce that.
- We will monitor and control the number of people allowed in the market at any one time, and will make sure we can easily maintain social distancing at all times.
- Pre-orders are being encouraged, and we will make every effort to deliver product to a customer that prefers not to leave their vehicle. Please visit our Virtual Market tab for pre-ordering instructions.
- No vendor will be allowed to set up who shows any obvious signs of illness.
- All tables will be sanitized before the market and appropriately throughout the market hours.
- We will encourage any vendors and customers with underlying Health issues to not attend the market.
- Doors will be kept open as long as weather is permitting.
- We are working with the City of Woodstock to try to get back out on the square in April. Please check back , or sign up for our newsletter for updates!
If you do not feel well, please do not come to the market!
Keith Johnson, Market Manager
Woodstock Farmers Market Board
We are so excited to announce that we have received the honor of Best of the Fox for McHenry County!
We also won #1 market in Illinois through the American Farmland Trust poll! We placed #6 in the region, and #30 in the country… such an amazing accomplishment!
Thank you to all of our customers and vendors for making us an award winning market, and for taking the time to vote. We look forward to continuing to provide local products to our community.