UPDATED: October 19, 2020
The Woodstock Farmers Market will be implementing the following guidelines during our indoor winter market season:
- Face masks will be required by all vendors and patrons while inside the building.
- We will have vendor tables spaced at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- No dogs will be allowed in the building.
- We will not have music, refreshments, or any activities that would encourage customers to linger at the market.
- We will have our product protected so that customers cannot touch produce before buying and provide signage to help enforce that.
- We will monitor and control the number of people allowed in the market at any one time, and will make sure we can easily maintain social distancing at all times.
- Pre-orders are being encouraged, and we will make every effort to deliver product to a customer that prefers not to leave their vehicle. Please visit our Virtual Market tab for pre-ordering instructions.
- No vendor will be allowed to set up who shows any obvious signs of illness.
- All tables will be sanitized before the market and appropriately throughout the market hours.
- We will encourage any vendors and customers with underlying Health issues to not attend the market.
- Doors will be kept open as long as weather is permitting.
- We are working with the City of Woodstock to try to get back out on the square in April. Please check back , or sign up for our newsletter for updates!
If you do not feel well, please do not come to the market!
Keith Johnson, Market Manager
Woodstock Farmers Market Board